About Hidden Treasures

Welcome to Hidden Treasures. Hidden Treasures is a site full of items for sale! Some are new, some are gently used, and all are usually one of a kind! Be sure to scroll down and click "older posts' to see all items for sale!

All items are located in Northern or Middle Berkshire County Massachusetts. I am willing to arrange pick up, delivery, or shipping.

Paypal is accepted. www.paypal.com Please send me a message so I can send you a link to pay!

Some items are on Ebay too! Click here for the live auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/mysticlace1968/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1


Are you looking for something special? Please message me. I may have it or be able to get it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Welcome to Hidden Treasures!

Here you will find anything and everything you might find at a tag sale or on Ebay! You can also search the blog for items you might be looking for!

You can arrange for pick up or delivery (I am mostly in North Adams, Adams, Cheshire, Lanesboro, Williamstown or Pittsfield) depending on your location.

If you are interested in an item and cannot meet me, we can talk about shipping.

All sales are final but if you have a problem, please contact me!

If you wish to purchase something you can comment or email me at mysticlace1968@roadrunner.com!


Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment