About Hidden Treasures

Welcome to Hidden Treasures. Hidden Treasures is a site full of items for sale! Some are new, some are gently used, and all are usually one of a kind! Be sure to scroll down and click "older posts' to see all items for sale!

All items are located in Northern or Middle Berkshire County Massachusetts. I am willing to arrange pick up, delivery, or shipping.

Paypal is accepted. www.paypal.com Please send me a message so I can send you a link to pay!

Some items are on Ebay too! Click here for the live auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/mysticlace1968/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1


Are you looking for something special? Please message me. I may have it or be able to get it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

NAOT Sandals! Piano Bangle!

Many items still available! You can message me here, comment here or find me on facebook...  JoAnne Burgess (JoAnne Miller)

More items coming today! I have some nerf guns I am going to list today too!

Most items in brand new condition!
 All offers considered!

Piano Keyboard bangle new never worn $5

Naot Sandals. New never worn. They run small they are listed as a size 6 but more like a 5 1/2 Retail was $115  asking $65


No comments:

Post a Comment