About Hidden Treasures

Welcome to Hidden Treasures. Hidden Treasures is a site full of items for sale! Some are new, some are gently used, and all are usually one of a kind! Be sure to scroll down and click "older posts' to see all items for sale!

All items are located in Northern or Middle Berkshire County Massachusetts. I am willing to arrange pick up, delivery, or shipping.

Paypal is accepted. www.paypal.com Please send me a message so I can send you a link to pay!

Some items are on Ebay too! Click here for the live auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/mysticlace1968/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1


Are you looking for something special? Please message me. I may have it or be able to get it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Quilting Rulers and Squares

Quilting Squares 6" $3,
 4 1/2" $2
4" $2
8 1/2"  $5 each (I have 2)
 

Quilting Mat, gently used but in excellent condition 12"x18" $2

2 sided Donna Dewberry Quilting Mat 18" x 24" gently used (like 6 times)$10

Quilting guide/ruler 6" x 24 Donna Dewberry Fiskars $5 each I have 2


No comments:

Post a Comment